1. Card model “Urozetta SIM”– being three-cut card which can support OTA and can
be used in traditional mobile communication devices.
2. Chip model “eSIM” – combined with size and specification, integrated SIM card to
Besides the basic functions of an ordinary SIM cards, the Urozetta SIM is uniquely
equipped with a customized application implemented with many features.
Urozetta SIM integrates multiple SIM card profiles in one card and makes them swap
automatically. With one Urozetta SIM card, the user’s mobile phone can switch among
different network infrastructures with UROCOMM as the single operator.
For an ordinary SIM, the Profile is pre-burned before end users get it, but the Urozetta
SIM makes it possible to customize SIM Card Profiles over-the-air.
Interact with the backend and automatically display notices such as order status,
network status and others.
Since the birth of mobile network, SIM card plays network authentication role on
terminal side. In recent years, with rapid development of communication technology
and related industries, there are higher demands on SIM card capabilities. Emerging of
eSIM is an inevitable result. In addition to features such as embedded, OTA and smaller
size, eSIM provides more flexible business models for all parties.
eSIM has broad application, it will be widely used in outbound travel data roaming,
wearable devices, car network, industrial internet, smart home, finance terminal,
transportation, smart city and other fields. Urocomm eSIM will cover the usage on first
Outbound travel roaming data – For short-term travel, the process of purchasing SIM
card is complicated and time-consuming. Customers are bounded by operators, and
the cost of roaming data is huge. With Urocomm eSIM solution, customers could
flexible purchase data packages and enjoy local data fee.
Wearables – By integrating eSIM, mobile telecommunication devices shall omit card
slot, card tray, which brings more space for devices design. In addition, the function of
OTA also provides a more flexible operation and management mode for business
partners of mobile telecommunication devices manufacturers.
1. Urozetta SIM detects the location of user’s terminal and sends country code to RSP
2. RSP platform queries order status on BOSS platform and select a suitable PROFILE.
3. The PROFILE will be encrypted and sent to user's terminal through cellular network
and written to the Urozetta SIM.
4. Urozetta SIM will check the PROFILE after receipt. If the new PROFILE is correct,
Urozetta SIM will automatically switch to it, and enable the user terminal to attach to
the cellular network and obtain network services.
For Urozetta eSIM
As an embedded SIM card, which can soldered inside mobile devices such as iPhone
XS, the eSIM is defined by international organizations such as GSMA, ETSI and SIM
The RSP platform and eSIM communicate through standard protocol defined by ISO
GSMA. The platform is responsible for the creation, download, remote management
and protection of operator credentials (the PROFILE).
• Selection, allocation and scheduling of SIM card Profiles;
• Management and maintenance of card’s status;
• Management of User’s order;
• Traffic management, including speed limit, traffic flow records and etc.
• Purchasing Urozetta SIM and eSIM;
• Purchasing data package (country and data package size selectable);
• Querying traffic information;
• Other Value-added services (such as tourism destination services, advertising)